Monday, September 2, 2024

A few of my favorite things


1. The drawing in the background: The manuscript in the background is my absolute favorite work that I did in college. It is my pride and joy right now.

2. The bear paw coaster: Ever since I was five and first bought a black bear stuffed animal from Tennessee, I've become enamoured with the bears. I have a collection of around 30 black bear figures, pillows, etc. 

3. The quill pen from Williamsburg: This is one of the first things in my classic art supplies collection. I have many old parchment papers, feather quills, ink pots, wax melts, you name it. 

4. The ball of yarn: In fourth grade, my grandma taught me how to crochet, and since then, I've crocheted constantly and even learned how to knit.

5. The jewelry: My cousin and I made necklaces and pearl bracelets together, and I wear them every day.

6. The ring: The ring is the first piece of expensive jewelry I bought with my own money and wear daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Art21

 Minerva Cuevas:  https://art21.org/watch/extended-play/minerva-cuevas-bridging-borders-short/ Two words that describe Minvera's work wo...